Originally a software engineer with a degree from the Barcelona Schools of Informatics, I recently finished a MSc (Environmental Science) at the University of Auckland. I also hold a postgraduate diploma in International Cooperation and Development from the Technical University of Catalonia. For more than twelve years I've worked for several companies and non-profits in different countries such as France, Germany, Vietnam, Indonesia, Spain and New Zealand. I currently work for the Department of Conservation as a technical advisor with the Marine Ecosystems Team.
I enjoy applying the knowledge I earned working as a computer scientist for more than years to help solve problems in the environmental and conservation fields. Some of my most relevant skills are:
- Data analysis and visualisation
- Spatial conservation prioritisation
- High quality evidence-based reports, good presentation and communication skills
If you think I can be of any help, do get in touch.
- September 2019 - Newsroom - Sleuths use footprints to help at-risk birds
- March 2019 - Our Auckland - How are those dotterels doing?
- February 2019 - RNZ - Piha's dotterel chicks battle against the odds
- February 2019 - RNZ - Dotterels nest amongst Piha crowds
- April 2018 - Our Auckland - Calling together a dotterel forum
- January 2018 - RNZ - Dog attack on Piha dotterels